Allianz Riviera is the Town of Nice's new stadium (on the Côte d'Azur in south-east France). It is in the Saint-Isidore neighbourhood in the north-west part of the town.
Access to the stadiums is defined by the Prefecture, taking into account the nature of the event, its date and the number of spectators expected. A news item will inform you 24 hours before a major event about the recommended itineraries. You will also find on this site generic maps of the Allianz Riviera access points.
Allocation of the stadium's parking facilities and back-up car-parks in the Plain of the Var are designated by La Métropole and the organizer of each event. On this website, you will find maps corresponding to the next event scheduled at Allianz Riviera.
Have you lost an item during a game at Allianz Riviera ? A new service now exists. The process is simple, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Claims will be processed within 24-48h max. If your item is found, you will be able to come pick it up at the stadium during weekdays from 9am to 5pm. Please note that no entry will be allowed without prior email contact.
The stadium's doors usually open 2 hours before the start of events. To obtain precise times, please contact the organizer (OGC Nice for football matches, Rugby Club Toulonnais for rugby, etc…).
Outside these events, access is only possible to the stadium's outdoor parvis.
In the case of practical enquiries about your purchase and attendance, if you have ordered tickets for an event on the Allianz Riviera website, you can either contact the firm handling the ordering software for the technical After Sales part, or the Organizer (OGC Nice for football matches, Allianz Riviera for other events). Here are the relevant contact addresses.
Le Stade et son environnement
The PIA or "Programme Immobilier d'Accompagnement" involves a shopping centre whose commercialization is managed by VINCI Immobilier. There will be 29,000 sq. metres of shop premises shared out in 40 units focusing on food, home equipment, personal necessities, cultural, leisure and sports goods. Construction is expected to commence at the end of the year and the centre is scheduled to be open to the public in the summer of 2015. For further details, please contact the firm handling communication. "email@example.com"
The multi-functional Allianz Riviera stadium in Nice is situated in the Plain of the Var, at the heart of the "eco-valley" and a few kilometres from the Nice Côte d'Azur international airport. A real venue for living, participating and sharing, it hosts OGC Nice matches, football but also rugby, lawn tennis and motor sports, concerts, shows and large-scale events. One of the sites hosting the UEFA Euro 2016 , this "connected" stadium accommodates 35,000 to 45,000 spectators while conforming to the principles of sustainable development.
Allianz Riviera is a major facility for the Côte d'Azur's companies. It proposes multi-functional reception areas, a choice of settings that can be adapted to meet your needs for meetings, cocktail parties, seminars, team-building sessions and congresses. Whether your event is for 12 or 35,000 guests, our sales team will place a wide array of services at your disposal to design a customized event (facilities and materials for work, hospitality and catering). You will find more information on the various possibilities on this link.
It is prohibited to bring the following items or objects into the stadium:
- Banners, insignia, badges, flyers or any other kind of medium intended to be seen by third parties for political, ideological, philosophical or commercial purposes, and especially those of a racist or xenophobic nature
- Pyrotechnic devices or items, and particularly sparklers, torches and candles, flares, fireworks and firecrackers, smoke bombs, or rockets
- Alcoholic drinks
- Any objects that could be used as projectiles, weapons or anything that could place the public in danger, and particularly weapons (knives, sharp objects, revolvers etc.), tools, articles made of glass (bottles, glasses etc.), helmets, security footwear, foghorns, rigid or wide-diameter poles, flagpoles, bars, metal boxes, or plastic bottles of over half a litre
- Animals, except under exceptional conditions duly authorised by the "Committee d'Organisation des Compétitions" (Competition Organising Committee), and in accordance with the terms and conditions laid down by public health and hygiene regulations
- Cameras with interchangeable lenses or camcorders
- Other items may be added to this list by the Organisers, depending on the type of event
Allianz Riviera provides free, monitored deposit-boxes located by each staircase. Anyone carrying prohibited items will be compelled to place any of the aforementioned items into those deposit-boxes. In the event of failure to comply, admission to Allianz Riviera will be denied, with no possibility of a refund.
All ticket-holders are hereby informed that they may be filmed while in the stadium or while entering it, as part of CCTV surveillance measures. Anyone violating one or more of these prohibitions will be liable to prosecution in accordance with the provisions laid down by the Sports Code (articles L332-3 to L332-15) relating to security at sporting events.